Assistant Vice President, Contact Center Digital Workforce Enablement
The Assistant Vice President, Contact Center Digital Workforce Enablement leads teams within Contact Center Operations (CCO) committed to innovative omni-channel customer engagement, digital transformation, identifying future automation and artificial intelligence opportunities. This person is an experienced futurist and thought leader who helps inform our contact center strategy and ensures successful implementation of that strategy based on a close partnership with other Healthfirst Operations and Technology leadership.
- Determine best in class innovative contact center solutions supporting business strategy implementation
- Perform as strategic partner to head innovation and influence change
- Identify solutions for customer innovation and experience along with similar initiatives
- Utilize extensive understanding of CCO to determine best practices and strategically deploy approaches to meet production, compliance and quality targets
- Build, manage, develop and continuously improve CCO to meet the diverse and dynamic needs of a growing, evolving organization
- Ensure CCO analytics are properly utilized including time & attendance, real time analytics, application management and workforce planning & performance
- Manage primary team functions and activities for strategic direction
- Contribute and influence strategic direction for senior leadership using informal and formal communication
- Monitor regulatory activities and maintain compliance with all pertinent city, state and federal regulations
- Drive the development and continual enhancement of policies and procedures to support the strategic objectives of the department and company
- Work with operational teams to develop, enhance and leverage scorecards, reports, survey results and metrics
- Monitor and review findings to deliver real-time actionable data and improve results
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenses, prepare departmental plan, control costs and report progress against plan
- Ensure cross-functional engagement of self and team with individuals and departments across the enterprise as well as with internal and external delegated vendors
- Interface with senior management and direct reports regularly. Coach, develop, and conduct frequent one-on-one meetings to drive high performance results
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Prior management experience of Customer Service Teams - preferably in an omni-channel Contact Center environment
- Experience participating in and/or leading cross-functional projects and departmental initiatives as subject matter expert for Customer/Client Interaction and Customer Service
- Experience implementing a successful 3-5-year call/contact center Technology Roadmap
- Significant contact center leadership delivering high quality, personalized and consistent customer experience
- Experienced innovator who has transitioned a traditional in-bound call center to a full omnichannel contact center (people, process, technology)
- Familiarity with "big data" and predictive analytics
- Master's degree or MBA from an accredited institution
Compliance & Regulatory Responsibilities: Noted Above
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.