DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST I
Under general supervision of a Production Planner, the Data Entry Specialist I is responsible for accurately entering all information from manufacturing drawings or technical publications into the company database. Included in this role is tracking manufacturing orders and material orders to ensure timely completion of projects and to incorporate changes to manufacturing orders as required.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews and enters manufacturing drawings into the company Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system.
- Produces and distributes manufacturing orders in accordance with project schedule.
- Leverages multiple systems and tools to resolve manufacturing and engineering issues.
- Tracks manufacturing orders (MO) and material orders to completion and resolves any discrepancies.
- Creates Bill of Materials (BOM) from drawings.
- Performs revision changes to BOM and MO.
- Must be capable of safely handling government-furnished equipment and materials.
- Must be available to work a standard weekly schedule with overtime as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with others.
- Strong computer and data entry skills and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance when required by the contract.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- MRP and/or ERP experience is helpful (Costpoint, SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, etc).
- Manufacturing and/or aviation experience is a plus.
We are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.