Director of Digital Marketing
Description: e-TeleQuote Insurance, Inc. is a leading independent digital insurance agency that offers consumers convenient access to Medicare insurance plans. We value integrity, consumer advocacy, and employee professional development while creating strategic value for our stakeholders.
We have an immediate need for a Director of Digital Marketing to lead the company's digital marketing efforts. This position will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing digital strategies that focus on our ever-expanding lead generation efforts. The Director of Digital Marketing will also work closely with our sales department to maximize profits and market share through lead generation strategies, and will also manage the company's web properties, paid and organic search tactics, social media efforts, and affiliate marketing program. This position will report to the Vice President of Digital Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct digital marketing and content team strategy, activities and effectiveness.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in non-paid campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze engagement and content impact across all web properties, email and social media campaigns.
- Research demand for products and services.
- Conduct regular research and analysis of competitor content, email and social media strategy.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
- Effectively manage digital marketing projects from start to finish, including website, landing page and UI development.
- Manage expenses related to content creation, email and social media while staying on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- Effectively communicate digital marketing plans to employees, marketing team members and executive team.
- Collaborate with external vendors, designers & internal team members and stakeholders to promote the organization's services.
- Provide support to sales and lead generation efforts.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; provide information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommend options and courses of action; implement directives.
. Requirements: Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital marketing required.
- Experience in Health Insurance preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of organic, email and social media marketing, conversion, customer acquisition and retention necessary.
- Proven digital marketing campaign experience.
- Experience with analytics tools.
- Proven email and social media growth experience.
- Proven experience managing teams of content creators and marketing professionals.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, and return-on-investment projections.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, and Excel.