Licensed Insurance Agent – FLL
Description: About e-TeleQuote Insurance:
Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need when selecting a Medicare plan. We believe that achieving this goal requires a commitment to an organizational culture that develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.
Why work at e-TeleQuote Insurance as an Agent?
- Year-round full time employment
- Generous base wage and a significant portion of our top performers earn more than 2 times their base in bonus pay
- Daily, monthly and quarterly incentives in addition to pay
- Pre-qualified leads provided to agents
- Renewals paid by the company
- Company paid certifications and CEs
- Extensive training and ongoing coaching provided
- We offer a company paid health insurance option for employees, company paid life insurance and long term disability and a range of voluntary benefits too
- Paid Volunteer Day each year
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with a company match and vesting is immediate
- Brand new facility with fun amenities!
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Active State Health Insurance License
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and capacity to understand various products from multiple carriers to help consumers make the best decision