Material Operations Clerk – TEMP
The Material Operations Clerk is responsible for performing warehouse duties related to the safe handling and processing of aircraft material as required by company, regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Performing initial receiving of material including inspection of packaging and parts for damage; verification of quantity and part accuracy and entry into the inventory system.
- Routine warehouse duties such stocking and issuing of aircraft parts.
- Maintain general cleanliness of warehouse.
- Operate warehouse equipment such as trucks, forklifts, pickers, etc.
- Preparing material for shipping, including loading/offloading of material.
- Deliver serviceable parts to line maintenance aircraft under service and return unserviceable parts to warehouse.
- Perform physical inventory counts.
- Make entries into the inventory management system to maintain and update inventory.
- Must have clean driving record and posses valid driver license
- Must be able to obtain Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- Must be able to pass ten year background check and obtain airport security badge
- Must be able to work shifts and weekends
- Previous airline experience preferred
- Must be computer literate
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm .
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement