New Home Consultant
***New Home Consultant Opportunities throughout the Orlando Market***
Summary of Position Requirements
Obtain the knowledge and know-how, through a Mentor/Mentee relationship with a New Home Consultant, to successfully be responsible for the daily operation of a Welcome Home Center. This includes learning how to work with customers, process sale agreements and close new home sales with the final goal of creating a satisfied customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to follow and successfully complete structure training program
- Ability to learn and enter sales traffic in Seibel
- With direction, able to plan and execute marketing presentations including but not limited to Realtor Events, Realtor Office visits, self-generated appointments, self-generated traffic, etc.
- Able to complete Compensation Market Study, per division format
- Able to spend time in the field with Construction, Customer Care, and Office associates
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School or GED required
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Working weekends and holidays are a requirement of this role.