Sales Design Consultant
Description: Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and assist clients with design projects.
- Be an active listener to client's needs and formulate desired solutions to satisfy client.
- Select components from our collection to create a unique and purposeful space for each client.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas and goals.
- Write accurate sales orders which include explaining terms of sale and obtaining client signatures.
- Schedule deliveries and sign off on delivery manifest from previous day.
- Follow up with clients after delivery to ensure and maximize customer satisfaction
- Understand the Opportunity system by acting with respect for the client and other associates.
- Problem solve with the client to maximize customer engagement and close the sale.
- Create and maintain positive client, vendor, and coworker relationships both inside and outside the store.
- Prepare sketches using Sketch Up for client presentation.
- Perform light cleaning to make sure that every client has an inspired experience in the store.
- Assist sales manager and/or warehouse manager with floor changes.
- Use FROG system to enter and maintain sales.
- Conduct client home visits to measure spaces, introduce options, and maximize project work.
- Act in a professional manor with respect for clients and coworkers.
- Maintain a professional appearance that is fitting of both the environment in which we work and respectful of the clients.
- Permanent or temporary duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields.
- Proven sales experience, high-end preferred.
- Client-centric approach and ability to exceed their expectations.
- Familiarity with Sketch Up, Photoshop, AutoCAD, or other design software desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Weekends are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Valid driver's license.