Interested in bringing your Salesforce Development experience to a company and industry that matters?
The Salesforce Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. They should have essential knowledge of software development and design, be a quick learner and should have passion to refine him/herself by adopting new development skills. They should also be capable of leading other members of the team on best practices around application development. They should be flexible and willing to learn new programming skills and should be able to migrate existing solutions from one development stack to another based on organization roadmap.The Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
• Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
• Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
• Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
• Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
• Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
• Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience designing and developing Salesforce applications
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Lightning, APEX, VisualForce
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with REST/SOAP based API integration
- Experience with Lightning Web Components
- Prior experience working in Agile environments and methodologies
- Healthcare experience
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.