Team Lead Provider Operations
The Provider Operations Team Lead is responsible for business process review and data analysis as relates to activities which ensure operational effectiveness. Incumbents will assist Management by analyzing data, identifying useful information, recommending and supporting decision making with the goal of departmental improvement. The position provides leadership and Supervision over daily activities and assignments of the Provider Operations Representatives including but not limited to performance evaluations, coaching, training, development, and operational support in handling urgent and/or escalated issues.The Team Lead will be responsible for creating Job Aids and other relevant materials as well as assisting with training to new and existing representatives on Provider Operations Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures team maintains or exceeds established production standards and meets deadlines set for all projects.
- Ensures timely performance measurement and assists in the identification and implementation of improvement initiatives
- Conducts ongoing coaching to the Provider Operations Representatives and Senior Provider Operations Representatives
- Responds to Provider Operations Representatives' questions, researches issues, conducts root cause analysis and implements solutions
- Identifies trends and conducts analysis, and collaborates with department Manager to implement changes to drive Quality improvements
- Collaborates with other departments to maintain all Provider Operations Policies & Procedures and ensure educational and coaching materials are up-to-date.
- Communicates all policy and procedural changes to Provider Operations Team in a timely and efficient manner
- Attends and participates in internal and external meetings regarding department or unit's business
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Working experience in a Team Lead role
- Work experience in coaching and development of front-line employees
- Working experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint (SharePoint is a plus)
- Experience working withExcel creating/manipulating spreadsheets, including creating and utilizing v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic formulas
- Working experience in a production driven environment and knowledge of basic Key Performance Indicators
- Self- directed, results driven, ability to work with minimal supervision to produce quality results
- Work experience in a Data Analysis role
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization with various task to meet established deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and communicates effectively with representatives in a timely manner
- AA/AS from an accredited institution
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.