Team Leader – CLW
Description: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach agents to yield optimal sales performance through a sound understanding of the business and engagement with their team.
- Manage the daily operations of the call center sales floor; implement call center sales operational strategies by conducting pre-shift meetings, one on one coaching, performance reviews, and providing regular feedback to licensed insurance agents.
- Meet or exceed site sales goals and objectives through management of a team of licensed insurance agents in accordance with Company policies and procedures; motivate and coach direct reports, conduct performance appraisals, maintain accurate, current and consistent documentation, and assist with recruiting, selecting, onboarding, training, as needed.
- Review productivity statistics on a daily basis; clearly outlining job expectations, providing constructive feedback, direct coaching, and disciplinary action, when necessary.
- Ensure training needs of agents are met on an ongoing basis.
- Organize staffing, including shift patterns and number of staff required to meet demand; monitor attendance in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance.
- Resolve escalated customer issues.
- Liaise with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Prepare call center performance reports each day.
- Maintain equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise.
- Successfully complete all required training and continually update agents.
- Hold regular team meetings with direct reports; ensure all Company policy/process and client changes are communicated in a timely manner.
- Administer Recognition and Rewards programs in accordance with Company's guidelines.
- May perform additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
. Requirements: Education/Experience Requirements:
- Associate's degree in a related field or advanced vocational training and 2 or more years' related experience; or High School diploma or equivalent with 3 or more years of related work experience required.
- At least 1 year management experience required.
- Inside sales experience in a Medicare and/or individual sales environment, preferably in a brokerage or insurance company with a successful track record of goal achievement.
- Knowledgeable in CMS and Health Care reform rules and regulations required.
- Must be able to obtain an Insurance License in relevant state.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Advanced user-level knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems including MS Office products.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills; must be able to coach others towards meeting highly demanding sales goals.
- Ability to act as a role model and leader within the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation, good judgment, and problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, ability to work under pressure while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers, etc.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see and must be able to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Supervisors must be willing to travel, work all shifts, overtime, holidays and emergency shifts, as required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs