Technical Project Manager
Campus ManagementAnthology is currently recruiting a Technical Program Manager.
This role supports each phase of the multiple projects, from conceptualization through to implementation/training and hand-off for maintenance. The person will work with senior members to balance expectations with time and budgetary constraints and ensure that the business expectations are technically feasible. They act as a key contact to various business units, and as a liaison between business stakeholders and IT. The role will independently manage large-scale projects and manage portions of some of the other projects. Additionally, there will be opportunity to independently manage other initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solutioning experience for various solutions within Dynamics 365 CE and Finance platforms
- Excellent organization and time management abilities
- Advanced level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project
- Experience in managing projects / development using Agile methodologies
- Ability to plan and monitor projects in several iterations
- Experience in requirements management and ability to conceptualize the client's expectations
- Ability to conduct research and analyze project feasibility
- Experience with coordinating and communication with varying levels of the management tier
- Willingness to develop a stronger understanding of the project's technical components
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to utilize various technologies and tools to effectively manage projects and provide clear and concise communications to teams and stakeholders
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy and laws
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in applicable work experience
- 4+ years managing medium/ large projects at a role of Project Manager
Job Responsibilities and Basic Duties
- Accountable for the overall deliverables of MS Dynamics 365 projects from IT side
- Create project charters for various internal IT projects working with business team and IT teams / vendors
- Work with Business groups to understand the functional expectations, produce solutions and documentation in collaboration with existing Information Systems team, vendor teams.
- Provides overall delivery leadership working with Business, BAs, Tech leads, Developers, QAs, and other related teams to clarify requirements, execute end to end implementation, and meeting the timelines
- Should be able to own team, develop a work plan and task assignment to team, own any functional/technical impediments of the team, and help troubleshoot/resolve
- Lead the Scrum process activities including Sprint Planning and Estimating sessions, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Demos, and sprint
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.